Thursday, February 10, 2011

Perception part:2

Empty Cries

I look out, the sky is full of stars,
I close my eyes, the pictures have no bars,
I pick up the brush, the canvas gains a million colors,
I pick up my pen, my page is filled with thoughts difficult to cover,
I sit and think, and the brain is confused,
I try to rest, I try to rise,
But still I hear the empty cries.

I try, I fail,
I think but its still stale
There I go, its just one of those bits
Where you just have to sleep over it
I try to rest I try to rise,
But still I hear the empty cries
.
The conclusion may remain the same
but we see the perception change
the result we see may not differ
but the journey shall no longer suffer,

a little change changes the fall,
the way you look matters after all,
thats the reason you can always try,
even when all you hear are the empty cries.


...........................................................................................
___just me___

No comments:

Post a Comment